Here for a year now! and whats next?

hey all...

so i havent really posted but my initial month was up today and i decided that whether or not i go back to the gym(whenever they open back up here in RI) im going to want to continue to have access to FB plus so i renewed for a year! 💪🏻

so a little about me - i lost 100lbs 10 years ago and have kept it off. if i can lose it and keep it off so can you! ❤️

this year 10 years later at age 40 i decided to try my hand at modeling(what a year to start!) and was in week 9 of a partner based group strength training class at the gym when youknowwhat hit. i lost another 2 dress sizes, 3% body fat, made significant gains, and felt great! i tried several online classes - even my own gyms! - before finding fb! (btw in my head whenever i see fb i think facebook haha!)

so i have one week left of Abs2- ive personally found it not at all challenging but for someone just starting out i would highly recommend it!

im not afraid of level 5 of anything so i think im going with Fit2 next since it has the PFT and ive actually done a challenge like this before! (i just dont run - if you see me running you should run too 😂)..so i am going to add pushup claps, as that was my boyfriends challenge to me the previous time i did this.

i considered Strong but i only have up to 25lb weights at home. ive accepted im not going to make any gains at home with these but i certainly would like to continue to keep what i have!

whats everyones view of Fit2?

sorry this is so long and rambling !