Daily Check-in: Friday, May 8th

Hey there and happy Friday, everybody! How is it going with the workouts and food and whatever happens when we are not picking heavy things up repeatedly and eating? ..For some reason my mood was in a total funk yesterday. My workout didn't even help and that usually always snaps me out of a weird place. I had to sort of put things in perspective and try and focus on more good things. It was an absolutely drop dead gorgeous day outside, so I decided to zone out and spend most of the time under the blue sky and non stop sunshine aka, a sunburned scalp. But so worth it. The FTs ran around and played--well the dogs did. The cats slept around and supurrvised from a comfy distance. But everyone had a grand 'ol time, stuff got done, and my mood was much much better. Outdoor therapy. Speaking of which, the picture today is looking up from under an Eastern Red Bud tree. These trees have the heart shaped leaves out in full force. So these hearts are for you guys, helping to overcome any obstacles and bad moods in the way of your day.๐Ÿ’š

..So how and what do the workouts look like today? Non official workouts totally count too, because it's all about the movement that feels right for you. It's day 5 of the May + challenge and both options for the lower body look good and speak to me. Hah, I'm going to just have to flip a coin.

No coin flipping for dinner though; it's all about the pizza over here. And very much looked forward to. All food is good. And then there is pizza. It's next level food. Well, to me it is. I'm playing my love for pizza pretty cool, I'm sure๐Ÿ˜… ..Ah, I hope you find that food that will ignite your soul and recharge your batteries. Too much? With food; never.

Okay, FB Fam; no more chatter from me. You've got Heather to read this weekend, so look forward to a fresh ghost! And don't worry, Heather, you'll be just great! You got this!

But for now, take all the care, and have a wonderful, safe filled Friday and weekend ahead, FB Fam!