Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 7th

Hi again, and happy Thursday to you all! How are you guys doing today? All or mostly good, I hope! ..It's love bug season around here again and they are coming out like someone who has been in quarantine for a few months and needs to get out. There were so many in one spot that one of these buggers actually flew into my right eye while walking yesterday. FT Cu has never seen them before so he has taken on a new found habit of jumping around and seeing how many he can catch in his mouth. Of course he would do that. How else does he fill up his love meter? ..Anyway here's a couple love bugs hanging out on the flowers of some Poor Man's Pepper Grass. The bottle brush of seed heads kinda look like fish scales, or flatend lentils and one can use them as a pepper substitute, hence the name.

Okay, enough about the bugs and plants; let's get to the workouts. How are you feeling about your workout schedules? I was so used to the longer times of working out recently, that the bit shorter times almost feels like I'm not doing enough. Weird how the body adapts, but the duration of huffing and puffing isn't the sole indication of a good workout, just different. I pushed myself through the HIIT yesterday and got in a good sweat, and I'm enjoying the shorter times! Today is a choice between upper body strength or kickboxing with some upper body strength. I think I'm going to go with the later. Air out some stress by knocking out the air. There's so much of it that I got my work cut out for me, but what are you guys doing for that sweet movement or rest today?

And what do we feel like eating today? Last nights dinner turned out to be a nice success yesterday as that ground pork I was staring at quickly became mixed with a set of spices, then grilled and served with beans and brown rice. Not too bad for a planless supper in a pinch. But enough about me and my last minute meal maneuvers; tell me all what you are eating. The planned and not so planned. Food is good either way.

Alright, next topic is all about the ghosts (guest hosts) for the weekend..Heather R, if you are available, the check-in is here for your takeover! As always, let me know if it is good for you. If not, surely we can find someone else to help make the weekends a nice change of pace from me. ..And please, first time ghosters or ghosts on their 3rd, 4th or 100th turn, all is welcome. So don't be shy! You want it, speak up!

Okay, time to get going and earn those day completes with whatever stuff and things you have going on. And take plently of rest breaks in between. Feels like I've said that before. Oh well. I'm bound to loop back around to the same 'ol phrases and words. But we need to be reminded, yeah? Just ask Daniel how many times he famously loves to remind us to keep those lungs open.^^