Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 6th

Oh no, it's revenge of the 6th! 😈 ..We must fight back with pretty pics, good food, and fitting workouts for the day. So break these parts of your day down for me as I will break it down for you.

Starting with this flower. It's Pink Purslane. It is low growing, has succulent looking leaves, grows in poor soils, but clearly does just fine! It goes by other names, but the fun favorite is Kiss-Me-Quick. These vibrant pink lipstick popping flowers only stick around for a day, so I was quick to snap a pic ;)

For the workout today, that would be day three of the + challenge. Some HIIT and core work. Sounds good to me! For those doing the May challenge it is interesting to read what workouts you are choosing for the day. Nice to always have options. And remember to make it work for you, be it super sweaty hot and heavy or basic smart movements that are still fundamental and important in the world of working out. Really any movement is good movement, even of that's adjusting the pillows on the couch. So do tell about all your workout ventures today!

And same for the food. Let's get hungry and then do something about it! I'm making it a profession of mine to open the fridge and just stare into it until an idea hits me. I do have some ground pork to use up. So it's going to be something along those lines. Maybe sweet potatoes will guest star. I did pressure cook beans the other day, so I've got a few options, but no promises! 😂 ..What food options do you have going on?

Well, that's all I have for this halfway day. If you need a reminder that you are awesome, look no further than the reflection from your screen. Awesome is staring at you in the face.