Daily Check-in: Monday, May 4th

Jello everyone and yummy Monday to you. Yes, I often have typos but the is J left there on purpose and 100 percent intentional. Intentional after my fingers slipped and hit the J instead of the H. So instead of the obvious back spacing I could do or the warm up I should've done for my fingers before typing, I'm running with the mistakes. Working with them and convincing myself mistakes are there for a reason. Because back spacing would be too easy. Always forward, everyone.

So, forward on to the workouts! What is going to get us in the Monday mood? What's the difficulty? I'm going to start the May plus challenge today! I like the idea of choosing different workouts from day to day based on motivation and what I feel like for the day, so these two weeks can be used in lots of different ways! I think it will keep me busy this month. Today is a much shorter workout than I've been doing for the last four weeks, so it totally fits into me doing less and feeling great about that! I know short workouts can pack a punch, but I'm good for it. ..So what about you guys? What are you good for today?

And what are you food for today? I got more heaping piles of I don't know. Goes great with H2O. Maybe something with pork. A side dish with beans. A coleslaw? The day is young over here so I've got time to think, but do tell what delicious and nutritious things and dropping on those plates. Give us the beets of your day.

Something little extra for your day, an Axilflower for your daily photo today. They can be missed while walking as they grow low to the ground and their flowers mostly lay horizontal, so as if to sprawl around unnoticed. Can't hide from the bees though. Or Me..Anyone else always having to often look down while walking because they will trip over their own feet?

Okay guys I hope your day has as little typos as possible, but if it does; turn it into something plausibly intentional. It's a life and lemons kinda thing. That's about as motivational for your Monday as I got.

Now, May the Fourth be with you! ..I should have led with this, but Monday being Monday, the mind gets off track. Actually that happens everyday of the week. If you are doing anything Starwars-y today, have fun! But either way, let me enforce the fact that YOU are a force.