Weekly goals may 4th - may 11th

Another weird day for the Dutch. It is commemoration day today. Tomorrow it is liberation day, we celbrate 75 years of freedom. Everyone has a day of this year (once every 5 years everyone gets the day of) and there were lots of celbrations planned.. But unfortunetly, we will have to celebrate on our own.

My goals this week were:

*continue mindfull eating and improve how I do it (become more aware of body signals): still growing into this way of life, but I think I am getting better at it..

**go for a long bikeride with my son: not a long one, but we did go. The weather was not really nice last week. My holiday is over, and this week the weather will be awesome.. Typical..

My goals this week:

** Finish FB flex and booty

** Go for a walk or do a stretching video after work.

I had the week off and my husband told me yesterday, that I looked a lot better then I did the week before. I feel much more relaxed as well. So I have to make some changes at work. I have realised this last week that the tele-therapy is taking a higher toll on me then I originally thought. So: some relaxing after a work day, a maximum amount of clients a day and plenty of breaks combined with thorough preparations..

So.. what are your goals this week? Do you have non-fitness goals as well??

I hope you are still okay.