A

HKS Accountability Group May 3

Hi Everyone! I am back. I took a very nice week off but still once and a while silently checked in to see if everyone was doing well.

It was almost a week off but Friday I decided to do the new 1000 calorie workout. It was pretty good. I thought I would be so tired after but actually I was feeling great. I think I just had saved up so much energy during the week that it was a breeze. I was not really sore even after even though I tried to lift heavy and move slow with the strength to get extra burn.

My week off was lots of cooking, some baking (see picture with a summer fruits galette). I did a lot of reading and some painting and puzzling. We went for a lot of walks and also played some board games.

Now I am really back and kicked off the week with a nice run and some core work. It is Super Self-Care Sunday and I have done a face mask, foot bath, a really long shower and put fresh sheets on the bed. I feel so fresh and ready to face the week ahead. It is only 1:30 here so I have time for a little nap as well.

Have a great Sunday!

Edited