Weekend Daily Ghosting: May 2nd

How are you feeling today, Blendfriends? 😁

Let’s start with FB itself. What workouts have you planned for today? Or perhaps it's a rest day for you? Whatever the case is, let me know and try to have some fun. πŸ˜‰ I’m taking it easy because on Monday Fit2 is on my schedule. Thanks to Lisa. πŸ˜…

And well, we absolutely must refuel our bodies for all types of workouts, but also on the rest days too! So, what's on the menu for today? Make my mouth water. Be free to put a pic or even write down the recipe – I don’t mind. 😏

Warning! Warning! From what I learned, life without chocolate is possible! At least, people say that. Personally, I think it’s pointless. πŸ˜‡

However, if I want to move past this plateau of mine, I need to give the reins for my diet to my husband. Wish him luck, because he barely made it alive last time. πŸ˜…

In the end, let me got back to the start and talk about the pic. It’s from our local historical garden/park which is protected, so no chopping and slicing. I took it on my walking tour last week. I was supposed to go for a run, but hey, it’s me. πŸ˜‚ The important thing is, I took the time to slow down and breathe. My friends, just take a moment and breathe, like there’s no worry in the world. Remember, technically you only have about two or three minutes to live, but every time you breathe, you restart the life clock. πŸ˜‰

I wish you all - a lovely fun relaxing day. See y'all tomorrow.

Ghost hug to everyone – you can't see it, but it's there. πŸ€—

Edited