Not seeing progress (?) advice please

Hi FB family,

I've been locked inside since March 17th - when Portugal went into an emergency state. I've only been out some 5 times for medical care and grocery shopping.

My husband and I have been working from home - both in the same tiny apartment - and he's recently lost his job. I've also quit smoking 28 days ago to try to reduce chances of getting complications should I catch the virus when the emergency state ends and I'm forced to go back to my workplace using public transportation.

I'm almost finishing my first ever FB program. I hadn't worked out in a long time and my knees are bad so I chose Low Impact R2 and I'm in love with working out again.

So I understand that being locked inside and stopping smoking and all the anxiety must have an impact but I confess I feel very frustrated that I gained 1.5 kgs (about 3 pounds I think) this last month. I have been trying to not eat too much. I keep hearing Kelli in my head saying "this is not the time for gains, just keep moving" but yeah I'm frustrated that I'm bigger.

So if anyone can advise me: should I have another round of low impact?I'm back to being a beginner, should I try strong? Or maybe modifying sweat to low impact? Adding some independent workouts to a program?

I'm sorry if this post is a bit silly and a bit long.

Thanks for being there!