April Calendar = Struggle bus!

Here is my April Calendar. Not as spectacular as some I've seen posted on here today but compared to my March there are more green check marks.

I'm having trouble finding something to stick to. The arthritis in my knees keeps randomly flaring up (I'm blaming this rainy spring we are having) and the flare ups keep knocking me down. The programs I have seem daunting and 5 days a week working out isn't doable right now.

So my next plan of attack which I haven't tried yet is to do 3 days of total body strength and do 2 days of long walks. I'm also doing IF which is helping with weight loss.

I was thinking back to my "why" while I was struggling last week as I kept comparing myself to all of you amazing blenders who manage perfect calendars every month. I just want to be a healthy person. I don't need to be extreme to do that. I can focus on my food intake and keep a consistent but achievable workout plan that will not be daunting and lead to burn out.

It is not feasible for me to have a perfect calendar. I have a chronic illness that leaves me severely fatigued and in pain some days.

So.... my goal for May is to stick with my IF, maintain the healthy food habit, and get in these 3 total body workouts and 2 long walks. That's it. If I can achieve that, then I will beat my April calendar and that will be "perfect" for me!

Thanks for listening to my rambles!