Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 30th

Hey there, everyone! ..I was going to save the blue skies bits for Friday, but Friday Eve (and April Eve) is just close enough to have them now. So how are we fairing today, Blendfriends? To go with blue skies, this time I have a Dwarf PawPaw. I'm not familiar with the taller ones I've read about up north. Only these smaller kinds that can have white or (and both) dark maroon flowers that smell like carrion. Or so I've read. Maybe I don't known what rotten, decaying meat smells like, but I find the smell aromatically pleasant. So either something's off or I'm off. More than likely it's the later. Anyway, the reason it smells like this is so carrion beetles/flies, who are attracted to the smell can pollinate the flowers. Animals usually are first claim to fruit when ready, so you don't seen too many ripe fruit in the wild.

And you know I might as well go with food now seeing as I've done mentioned fruit. So what fruit and other things are on the plates and bowls? It's never too early to think about that next meal, so get to snacking! I'm not sure (again) what is for dinner. 🙈 But I'm playing with overnight oats right now for lunches or breakfasts. Heck, I imagine it can be for anytime of the day. No food is too fancy for me to only be consumed in a certain time frame.

Time frames do matter for me when it comes to workout time. Personally, I've always got to do it in the morning. Get it out if the way before the brain figures out my plans and the day brings out the to do list. So this morning is an upper body strength. I don't think I've done kickboxing in over a month, because I'm pretty sore from yesterday. So I think I'm going to switch things around and do Friday's workout which is a bored easily for the lower body. Upper needs a break so I'm listening!

Also, heads up! Our next guest host for this weekend is Korse! I haven't seen you post regularly, Korse, so if it's not cool to spring this on you, lemme know. I figure if I always ask on Thursday, I've got time to get everything ironed out! ..Oh, and yeah, if you'd like to get in on the ghosting, speak up! Anyone, like anyone, is free to write some check-ins for Saturday and Sunday. It makes the weekends just that much more exciting.

Okay, time to marvel for a second at how the heck are we already at the end of April?! Although, in retrospect, this month has felt longer than most given what's going on in the world. Days have gone from hours to years and everything in between. It's been a little crazy, but I hope we all continue to stay safe and be well as we soon journey into a new month.

As for today, our Thursdsy, let's just do our thing and be as grand and groovy as we can, FB Fam!