**April Challenge**- Day 25//All aboard// BURN

Hello April warriors!

Welcome to day 25 of our challenge to stay accountable and consistent in exercising during April 🙌

I've heard plans that some of you have for next months March Challenge, and they sound really good! (Still in limbo myself, but we'll see!)

Today I decided to do both Sunday/Monday video (lower and upper body weights)... I had to wrap my ankle and maintain perfect form.. if Kelli called for a jumping lunge, I just carefully got to it from a kneeling position and held it.

I think I will have to cut out lunges for the time being though, because my ankle is telling me things😪. Everything else seems A.O.K, so I'm very grateful!🤗

Sharing a picture of my "plant baby" lol. It's the only thing I haven't (un-willfully) killed, as I have zero green thumbs! Ok, I'm nursing a baby rose plant but that's about it for now. Also, the orchid is dead but has been replaced with an aloe plant😁 Any plant or fur babies out there? ("Regular" babies is fine too, but I figured most of us are a little private, and that's ok 😎..I will say I enjoyed ServantHeart's baby yoda very much😊!

Looking forward to your checkins (even if it's : "I managed to roll out of bed today!" Because, hey, sometimes that's a big deal!)

See you tomorrow!

Edited