Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 29th

All the high notes to you, FB Fam. How are we singing and swinging today?

I'll be doing a generous amount of some swinging with today's kickboxing and abs routine from the Plus Challenge. If I do any singing it won't be pretty, but it's good practice for lung capacity during exercise.😉 ..I'm not sure how kickboxing after an upper body strength the day before will feel, but I shall soon find out and modify accordingly! I'm not sore where kickboxing makes me and I know there's an alternate option, but I really want to knock out the air, lol ..So. Let's hear all the ways you you be working out today. Any movement is good movement! And yes, if that rest is needed, it is just as important.

Also important; food. How is that chewing along? From sweet to savory, to salty and sour. What #eatrealfood is eating on? After various sandwiches for the last two nights for dinner, I might try for variety in the form of pasta and veggies. I don't really have a solid commitment on that, so no promises. What about you guys? From fancy to simple, give us the food for our thoughts. I know I'm taking that expression a bit literally.

As for your wild flower for Wednesday, we've got an Indigo Bush. It's part of the pea family but the flowers don't act like it, so it's a little odd. And with such a deep purple there, I'm singing Smoke on the Water. That's all I've got; other than cheering for you all to have a good day. An okay day? A smooth day? Yeah. Let's go with smooth. Need some new adjectives up in here.

PS: My internet has been in a bad mood and being pretty spotty, going in and out starting yesterday afternoon. So it was a bit difficult to see, let alone reply to you guys. But thank you anyways, as always for reading and/or checking in. So, if I don't post on time, that's my excuse and apology in advance. Gotta just roll with the punches!