Halfway Through FB Reach! 😁

Hello Wonderful world of Blenders! I recently posted a think a few weeks ago that my joints have been really bad (ankles, wrists, knees and elbows). There have been people who were kind enough to give me advice on whether or not I should keep working out. I'm glad that many of you suggested FB Reach! I know a lot of you don't consider this to be anything special because there's no impact or anything but believe me you still feel the pain and soreness. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do it at all with how bad my joints are but thank GOD I can. I'm able to keep working out regardless of not being able to do mostly high impact exercises or workouts. To all you people out there with joints pains just know (depending how bad yours are) you can still get a workout in and get a good burn regardless of no jumping, lifting weights or things of that nature. Lots of people underestimate pilates but man does it burn. I cannot wait until I fully complete the program but then what? Hmm...🤔 I guess I'll see GOD willing when I finish and how my joints feel by then. If I can't do any other programs then there are plenty of pilates workouts of Fitness Blender so I think I'll be fine. See you guys when I finish! I hope all of you are working out still regardless of setbacks (if you can). Don't feel discouraged, you can do it! I mean it's hard to feel down with an amazing community like this anyway, am I right? 😁

Edited