After almost six years...

HI everyone!

I can't say I'm new here, because as you can read in the title, I've known Fitness Blender since 2014. I purchased programs, did a lot of workouts on my own (I've been doing fitness and gym stuff for years before), and I even followed programs... until day number x, when suddenly motivation drops and takes too long to recover my mind from the defeated state of mind. I've never been overweight or have very unhealthy way of life, so it didn't bother me so much, but my body image wasn't (isn't) healthy enough. Someday, mental health issues appeared and joined to the party of despair, demotivation and bad health choices...

HEY! Do you know what? Today I conquer the mental barrier of not only one FitnessBlender's program, BUT TWO!! Flex and Booty camp, one each day (with a rest day during the week). I wish I had a picture of the before (no, I really don't wish it xD) to see the changes, but I can assure you that my body has get better, fitter and stronger. Not the best because my food choices this quarantine haven't been the healthiest, but I'm working on that, guys, no pressure! For now, I look like a future mother with strong butt and shoulders LOL

I would like to post a picture of myself tomorrow or the day after.

Keep it on beauties!!!

PS: sorry for my English, not my mother tongue :P