Hi! Small Life Update

The past month has been very hard. Last Wednesday I cried so hard for so long because of one job cancellation email. Obviously I had a lot to process that I haven't allowed myself to thus far into quarantine.

I allowed myself that time to be sad and I actively trying to feel okay with where I am at right now. Did I think I'd be staring down the barrel of another summer being a stay at home mom 2 weeks before graduation? NOPE! But that is where I'm at and I have to be okay with that. I'm trying to let go of that feeling that my worth is tied to a paycheck which is hard.

Today I started the bored easily program and I feel excited to be back to cardio and strength training! I tried the reach program 2 weeks ago and wasn't feeling it. I think I will use that program in addition to others, but not on it's own.

Hope you all are taking care of yourselves physically and mentally. It is ever so important these days. I live in Ohio, USA and my Govenor is slowing starting to open up our economy again which is promising. So keep your head up! Better days are coming!