Daily Check-in: Monday, April 27th

Well, what is going on, FB Fam? Is the Mondaze hitting like a ton of bricks, or are all these days still blurring together for you? As long as we can gang up on Monday and look forward to Friday, we can sorta stay grounded.

But here's something from the ground for you. A perennial peanut that doesn't make any nuts, but has edible flowers. It's a great nitrogen fixer for the soil and great ground cover as well. I only have sporadic patches of these in the old garden area, but wouldn't mind this instead of grass to fill up my yard, because who doesn't want a little color to contrast the green and dirt?

Ah, but we're not here to talk about this kinda stuff. We've come for the workouts. Is it a #NeverMissAMonday for you or give me all the rest kinda Monday going on? I rested all weekend, so I plan to jump right back into week 2 of the April FB+ challenge. Today is a lower body day HIIT & Strength workout. Another rather lengthy one, but I'm ready to get a burn and sweat going on. And I might, just might, tackle on the new pilates workout from Kelli: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-flow-lower-body-pilates-workout

^ Anyone else tried or trying the new workout? As a standalone or tacked onto another workout? Always excited for a new release!

And how and what are we eating today, Blenders? I got some bananas and things I've been missing for a few weeks, so I will most certainly be having banana nice cream on the menu. And some leftover grilled food to make this day go a little smoother. I'm a bit tired and need all the help I can get! But how does your day of food filled things look? C'mon and get us hungry! Or in my case, more hungry.

Okay, making this exit short and sweet. You guys know what to do. So do what you do. Grab some of that nice spice and get to grinding some of that greatness into your day.

Edited