What's Wrong With People?

I'm sorry. I'm tired, I'm slightly mad even... I'll just rant a bit.

In my last shift, we had a hard case which became even more complicated with difficult parents and that ''good'' organization. I've also found out that one of my favorite colleagues is full of BS and is a opportunist ( I cannot go into details)...

Then the other day I was a doormat in the store. Two men and elderly women actually pushed me to get in line, meaning they pushed me out of the queue and I needed to go in the back of the line.

And just yesterday, we were robbed. Our pricy bikes were stolen, the only things we actually bought high in price and quality because it's our way of commuting - and we just had a restless sleepless night - in times like this, when I'm already deprived of my sleep and comfort. Luckily enough, we were fast in noticing them missing, so police did their job and we just got them back.

Why people cannot have respect for others? Why go around pushing, arguing, stealing? WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?

It's OK. Sorry for the rant. I'll try to get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow I'll have my faith in humanity back.

Take care!

Edited