FB Abs Rd 2 Day 1 + Extra Credit

Hey all -

so first i just want to say hello. you may have seen me on facebook but im not one to post alot. im still working(thankfully!) and as someone who lost weight 10 years ago on my own i have a lot of internal motivation. nothing against this group - i do read a lot you guys are great! ❤️

the gyms closing was a shock to me and i pretty much freaked! im a schedule/routine person and have never ever worked out at home. i searched around the internet for awhile before i found fb! and my gym did start up online classes but not till after i started these classes. honestly.. kelly and daniel make me reconsider even going back to the gym! 😱

so yesterday i finished the april 2 week challenge and ill be honest - i loved some of those workouts and the last few i was over it haha. i debated over abs and strong because i had just done 9 weeks of a partner based group strength training class at the gym but - i can do strength training any time. ive never had access to an ab focused program and im always complaining about my stomach so- abs rd 2 it was -

and woo day 1- that was my most favorite workout ive done yet!!! and i did the extra credit ! tysm once again guys for being here!

(sorry this is so long!) amanda