🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability Group - Week 7 Check-In: Sunday, April 19th - Close to the Finish Line!

Hello everyone!

Can you believe that this is the end of week 7? We are so close to the end of our challenge!

I'm not really sure what to talk about, so how about workouts and nutrition as per usual? How are your programs/self-selected workouts going? Have you found any new favorites?

How about your nutrition? I know some people are working on not eating after a certain time in the evening and others are trying to cut out or cut down on snacks; how is that going? Have you tried any new recipes for dinner or snacks lately? If so, feel free to share them!

I'm wrapping up week 2 of Bodyweight 2. Still enjoying it, and I pushed myself plenty last week. I ordered a new set of resistance bands for the whole body that I'd like to incorporate into either next week or whichever program I decide to do next month - it's a toss up between Strong and Low Impact 2. Or maybe Abs 2 again? Decisions, decisions! I'll pop my calendar into the comments below :-)

My nutrition was better this week; and my days at/under my calorie goal outnumbered the days I went over. I've really been craving chocolate and carby things, so I've been making my go-to chocolate "pudding" - blending a roasted sweet potato, ground flax, plant milk, lots of cocoa powder, some blueberry preserves for sweetness, and topping it with hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, almonds and/or pistachios (sometimes with all of those nuts/seeds, sometimes just a few). I love it for breakfast because it keeps me full for a long time. Plus I get the chocolate I want without the headache from refined sugar.

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend! Peace & love

Edited