#Stayconnected Community Challenge Complete - Review

I got into the habit of writing programme reviews and since the #Stayconnected Community Challenge was very much like a short programme I thought I’d share my thoughts about it. Even if it lulls you to sleep. Or especially because it does. People haven’t been sleeping well lately. I’m here to help.

The structure didn’t differ from that of the available FB programmes. Lower, upper and core routines – mostly strength training – with extra credit challenges allowing you to work out for up to 52-55 minutes. This is exactly what I did. I don’t normally work out for more than 40-45 minutes a day but these are not normal times and in the past couple of weeks I’ve badly needed some extra challenge.

The individual routines and the extra credit challenges were excellently selected. I have discovered some new (at least to me) routines and some of the familiar ones left me sorer than they usually do simply because they were paired with the right routine as the extra credit challenge.

If you haven’t done this community challenge yet, go ahead, you won’t regret it. Thank you!