#StayConnected Challenge complete - Hoorah!!!

Finished the last day of the #StayConnected challenge today.

And I can definitely say, getting today's workout done was a real challenge! I started bright and early at 0830AM, mat rolled out, weights at hand. Halfway through my workout, my mobile starts pinging and pinging, that many times that I start thinking " Hey, I'm really popular today😉". But as it continues going, I start getting annoyed and decide to take a look. 10 emails from my eldest, asking where the H I am, she's trying to reach me! Well, to cut the story short, it took me until 2PM to get everything sorted out.

Now, I'm hardheaded, so I went back to today's workout. Did the warm up again and started with the second half of the workout. Did day 5 of my POP Pilates challenge and some POP flexibility.

#StayConnected challenge finished!!! It's now 0630PM here and I can already tell I'll have to do some major stretching tomorrow or I won't be able to move around 😲

I also wanted to thank Kim and Raven for making this challenge possible. I truly enjoyed it and will certainly participate should another one pop up.

Next week I'll be continuing my programmed Low Impact R2. I'm starting the second week.

Have a great weekend everybody.💖