FB Strong completed, a few firsts and a review :)

Hey FB Family,

So I finally completed FB Strong today!! (Yayyyy!) I feel a tiny sense of accomplishment. I have never used online workouts, nor have I ever taken up any program to experience 'completed' until now -so in a way this is wee bit special to me :) This lockdown introduced me to Fitness Blender, and then for some reason I started with Strong, without knowing that is exactly what I needed.

Now Review of Strong: This focuses primarily on strength training, and some cardio here and there. Observable/palpable changes during or after the program: I did not reduce weight (I didn't want to), I have significantly toned, probably dropped a size or two at my waist, reduced in inches, butt is well shaped (thanks to butt kicking workouts :D), I can notice clear changes in my arms, I generally feel much stronger with greater endurance. I started weights, and that is a discovery for me :) And, Oh my God, I am impressed and embarrassed HOW hungry I am (ALL the time) -pushing me to eat more and make those choices.

After Strong??: While I disliked too much cardio, but by week 4 of Strong, I started craving for slightly more cardio element (I only did low impact throughout Strong, cutting any jumping). Also I feel Strong builds you up to it, then you feel ready to be able to do more. Throughout week 4, I added 10 minutes workouts as extra. Keeping all this in mind, I might try Blend next. What say?

Lastly, for Kelli and Daniel -For someone who's never used online videos, I am a thorough convert now. And I feel it is because you both push for wholesome wellbeing rather than just physical activity. Immense gratitude and all the good vibes and wishes to you both. These workouts mean so much to me, as they have been the only constant in my life since the last one month, and has prevented me from falling into that mental health dark space. From the bottom of my heart, thank you! ❤

Edited