#StayConnected Community Challenge Complete!

Well, guys, it looks like we did it again! Another successful community challenge in the bag! It was a lot of fun doing this side by side with some of you for the entire length, one week, or even one day of it. And also props to how you've made the challenge work for you! It's ever important we modify and adjust.

But being we have neared the end and like with nearly all our community challenges, we like to do a little victory lap and usually post pics or a few words to celebrate our accomplishment. Surely working out for two weeks deserves a little recognition, yeah? So my picture is one of my pups (FT Cm) who is trying out a high five and saying, "Job well done! But can we go eat now??" My thoughts exactly.

So if you've finished this challenge in however way you finished it, great job!Seriously; great job! ..Feel free to add to the celebration, or make one all on your own! You lovely lot are most amazing and have really helped motivate me to get out there and sweat with you guys. So thank you! ..I hope you've enjoyed, maybe even endured, the different days of the challenge. What did you think of it? Did you have a favorite/least favorite day? To see the entire line up of the challenge one last time, go right here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18306/official-stayconnected-community-challenge-schedule

Hah, I don't really know my favorite day! I had lots of favorites and a few WTH moments thrown in there, but overall I very much enjoyed all the days. Some maybe more challenging than others, and most leaving me sore, but really it was a lot of fun. The descending/ascending extra credits twist made it so much more challenging as well! ..And many thanks to Kim for whispering, "Community Challenge" in the community winds, getting this started, giving this challenge a name, and putting together a super duper awesome week!

Anyway, I hope you got something out of this challenge. The point was to kinda loosely have a group to do similar workouts together and build/rely on that sense of connectivity and a source of distraction during these times of increased stress and self isolation. If anything, by doing this, you've come out of this stronger. And that's all we can really ask for; to be strong and hope we have the strength to carry on.

Thanks again so much for working out with me and earning those #StayConnectedCompletes. Always a pleasure to do this kind of thing for the community by the community.. And you all already know it, but I have to say it again: You are A+ amazing.