FB Strong - Day 8 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a 42 minute lower body workout with Kellie and by at least halfway through the workout I was starting to feel it in my legs and in my arms. All that I know is that just from doing this program and the other program, my muscles are getting bigger and stronger everyday. Even though that it leaves some of my muscles sore the next day what matters is that they are building muscle in them everyday. It is also helping me get into shape slowing but, I can see the changes it has already done to my body so far since I started. This morning though after my breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen, then I did my test for Chapter 9 for Health and then I worked on some more of my self-portrait. This afternoon I went down to play and I also played with my bubbles that I got and then I came up and just about done with my English 2 work. I finally finished my self-portrait picture and now that it's done my mom is going to put it up online, for all of you to see it after my step-dad Allen scans it.

Edited