Breathing Pattern Advice?

Hello Blender Peeps! I hope you are all safe, healthy and all is as well as it could be. I could use some help with something. I have been working out with FitnessBlender for almost four years now since I graduated high school. Kelli and Daniel as well as other trainers have given advice on how to breathe when doing different exercises. Especially considering different exercises have different ways you have to breathe. For exercises like curls, lunges, etc for example you inhale and then exhale on the hardest part. That's easy enough to do when your form is right and you aren't lifting more than you should. The problem for breathing for me personally comes in when doing exercises like swimmers, hundreds (for those of who knkw what those are), and exercises like that. Kelli and Daniel have always said when doing these "Inhale for five reps/counts and exhale for five reps/counts". Basically "inhale, inhale, inhale, inhale, inhale, exhale, exhale, exhale, exhale, exhale". Whenever I try doing those breathing patterns it never works for me. I find myself running out of air doing either the inhales or exhales and on top of that I get lightheaded and really dizzy. I get forced to breathe normally which works a lot better for me anyway.

My questions are does anyone have any advice on how I can probably fix this? Any ways of improving the way I breathe when doing these exercises? Should I just keep doing what I'm doing and breathe normally? I know my form is in check I always make sure my form is right.