Just start.

I started college as a freshman almost 2 years ago. I was nervous scared, but bound and determined to not gain that freshman 15. I took the five flights of stairs to my dorm every days and ate what I thought was a healthy diet. Truth is, I was so depressed and had so much anxiety that I would skip breakfast and lunch and come dinner time, I'd be so hungry I would go binge out at McDonald's. I didn't realize until about 6 months in that I had put on 25 pounds. I found fitness blender videos and decided that I would do the quickest workouts you guys have to offer. I started working out 3 days a week. I didn't lose weight or fat but during that time I learned what good habits were. I know work out 6-7 days a week from 45 minuets to an hour and a half. I eat whole real foods, and drink at least a gallon of water a day. I guess the point is, start small. Start with something obtainable and doable. Soon, you'll fall in love with the way excersise and healthy eating makes your body and mind feel. Just start, you won't regret it.