FB Strong - Day 6 - Recovery Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Recovery Day with Kellie and it was a mix of Yoga, Pilates, and just normal stretching, it was so relaxing that I felt like I wanted to fall asleep. But that's what happens when you have day off from working out and you have a recovery day, and you are just so relaxed that you feel like you what to fall asleep. After breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen, worked on my Health, then I worked on some more Art and then, I finally did the piano. This afternoon before I went down to play I spent time with the chicks first and they are just so adorable and they are funny too. Two of them are talkers because when I go to pick up the black one it just start's talking , and then when I go to pick up on of the yellow ones it does the same thing. Some of the are talkers and some of them are active and some of them will kiss you back when you give them a kiss. The kittens were being so cute today because when I went out to the studio to work more on my self-portrait, they had just started meowing nonstop. I can't resist it when kittens are meowing because it is just so adorable and they are so tiny that it is just unbelievable.