Coping with Covid-19 through Mindfulness

Dear Fitness Blender Family,

I have been doing Fitness Blender regularly for about 2 and 1/2 years now. I love the way that Kelly and Daniel have created such positive and supportive community. I use the workouts not only to stay in shape physically but also to keep my emotions consistent.

During the Covid-19 pandemic, my world was turned upside down. I am a massage therapist, and I have a family. My husband and I were both laid-off. It has been difficult to adjust to a new time of social distance, being such a "hands-on" person.

I want to share a poem and meditation exercise that was inspired by this new situation. Although this is not workout related it does deal with health. I wrote it as a way to bring people together, during those dark times when we might feel alone.

I feel like this community does such an amazing job of making each other feel supported through their struggles with health and wellbeing that I wanted to share it with you. I am hoping this may help during this uncertain time. We are in this together.

Much love,

Marisol

Edited