Struggles with body image

Hi guys!

This is my first time sharing my insecurities with someone. I hope you don't find it stupid :(

I've started my fitness journey in summer 2016 after I graduated from the university and I was really insecure about my body. I wasn't overweight but I definately had excess weight. I was 65 kg (143 lbs) and my goal was to lose 10 kg (22 lbs). I did that and even more thanks to Kelli and Daniel and I was down to 52 kg (114 lbs), then I gained 3 kg of muscles with strength training.

After all that weight loss I also lost my boobs. Not that I ever had nice brests before, just an A cup, but I now I'm almost completely flat and even the smallest bras are too big on me. I do understand that this must be such a silly thing to worry about but I can't help it :( Now that I look in the mirror I feel like I can almost love my body since I got so much stronger and healthier but I can't feel feminine looking like a pre-puberty kid. Breast augmentation is really not something that I am in a position to do right now and to be honest I probably never will. No idea how to deal with such an insecurity. Maybe there are ladies that would understand and/or give me a piece of advice.