🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability Group - Weeks 6/7: Monday, April 13th

Hello everyone! I figured that I'd make a check in post for today since I didn't see one pop up over the weekend. I hope Heaven is okay 💙 The last week has felt quite hectic, and if you celebrate Easter, preparations for that likely took over most of your thoughts this past weekend (that and the days seem to run together now). But no matter, on with the check in!

I checked my calendar to confirm the dates - we are already 6 weeks in! Today is the beginning of week 7 and then we only have 1-2 more I believe. Time flew!

How has the last week been for you all? Have you had to make any adjustments to your workout schedule or expectations of yourself due to working more (if you're an essential worker), an abrupt change in routine, or having to stay home so much? Have you had any NSVs or hit any exciting (or not so exciting) fitness milestones? And lastly, how are you feeling mentally with everything going on? If you need to vent, feel free to let it out here.

As for myself, I am starting week 2 of Bodyweight round 2 today, and I am enjoying it far more than I thought I would. My legs have been more sore with these routines than they have been with weights recently! I like that I get to really hone in on my form and can make corrections without worrying about additional equipment. No exciting milestones yet unless "enjoying a workout sans weights" is one 😂

My nutrition wasn't as on point as it was the last time we checked in. I had some junk food and baked a treat for my birthday and that kind of threw me off for the days following. I think I ate between 1700-4000 kcals - a wild disparity, I know 😬 I'm doing my best to get back on track this week - replenished my stores of veggies, nuts, seeds and tofu/mock meats, gave the baking supplies to my mom and am eating better.

Mentally, I'm a bit gloomy from not getting to see my family, but I'm doing my best to hold on tight.

I think that about sums it up. Sorry if this was a long read or I posed too many questions 😬

In the words of Heaven and Florian, love and peace to all! 💙