M

Daniel and Kelli Fanart!+40lb weightloss story

Hi everyone! I'm a 16 year old student and I've been working out with fitnessblender for four years! I've never ever been athletic, and when I was 10 I was about 30 pounds overweight. I was bullied about my weight, so for the next two years I starved myself only eating about 200 calories and doing steady-state cardio for 2 hours a day. I lost 50 pounds and became borderline anorexic, bulimic, and my health was very very weak. I stopped being able to exercise and my patents had me start eating more. I gained the weight back and starving myself wasn't working anymore. I started looking online for help and in April 2016 I found fitnessblender! After listening to Kelli's story, I realized I could get better and what I was doing was horrible for my body, and I needed to start exercising for strength and health, not a number on the scale. I took the FB PFT and had a mile time of 10:30 and couldn't do a half-pushup. Four years later, I'm 40lbs lighter, run a 6:35, and can do 40 full pushups. But more than that I've recovered from my eating disorder, I love working out, and I'm stronger and healthier. Working out with fitnessblender has truly changed my life, I drew this picture to show my appreciation for how fitnessblender has helped me! Thank you Kelli and Daniel for your hard work and everything you've done for me!