FB Strong - Day 1 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 1 of FB Strong with lower body and it was hard to do but, you start to really feel it in your legs halfway through the workout. I was busy all week at my dad's house because I had a lot of work to do from English 2 and Art 1, but I manged to get all of it done in just 5 days and still had time to visit with my dad. My dad asked me of why I have all this schoolwork to do and i was trying to tell him why but, he just kept on interrupting me so I couldn't tell him why I had this much schoolwork. It was a lot of work to do but I manged to get it done and give it my best effort and did the best job I could on my work, and I think that I did a pretty good job on all of my work for school. I tell you one thing though schoolwork is really hard to do especially when you have a hard class where, they give you a lot of work to do and you are stressed out because you have so much schoolwork to do. I know what it is like because I get a lot of work from my classes all the time, and even when I was in school they did give me as much work as they do know.