Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Muscles growth, bodyweight workout and protein supplements

Hey all! I hope everyone is staying safe. I am used to training with FB but now that I am confined at home I am using the bodyweight program. I love guys, you make me laugh and I am never bored with you! I generally go to the gym and I'm used to lift weights but now I don't have the equipment at home.. I consider myself healthy and fit, I have always been training so I am quite toned. However, I struggle with my butt. No matter how hard I try, my butt is not growing and it is still slightly large and flat (I mean, very slightly but I wish I could have a perfect round shape!). It is true that I have a sedentary job.. no much I can do about it. But I wonder if you have any suggestions or things that I maybe do wrong? I eat healthy, I exercise constantly, I listen to my body. What am I missing? On top of that, now I am afraid it will even go worse since I'm not using any weights at home.. Do you recommend using protein supplements? I have always been skeptical as I'm afraid of the unhealthy consequences they might have for me if I do it wrong...I'm not vegetarian though, but I eat very few meat, generally some chicken once per week.

Please share your experience! And keep up with the good work you guys! Cheers