Emergency Wedding & 1000 Calorie Workout!

Hey Fitness Blenders! I’ve been absent for a few weeks here for a pretty straightforward reason: I got married!

My fiancé and I were supposed to get married on the 21st of March. He came home the week before (we live in different states), and the next day, the military instructed him to be back near base the next day. There was a slim chance we would be able to continue with wedding plans, so we decided to get married that night (the 14th), instead of risking being separated.

We were married within 5 hours of making that decision. Besides being the craziest thing I’ve ever done, it also turned out to be the very best thing, since just days later all big gatherings were limited and, of course, my fiancé has to stay near the base. All that to say, I am so grateful for so many things in this really insane time. I know for many people, weddings had to be postponed, and I am fortunate beyond words to be able to be with my husband. I don’t deserve it by any means! I know I am blessed to have so much when so many people around me are suffering.

I’m also super grateful for Fitness Blender in this time. Yesterday I did my first FB workout in over three weeks, and I chose to do the new 1000 calorie workout. It was SO. Much. Fun. If you haven’t tried it, put it on your calendar because it is honestly amazing. I felt so very relaxed at the end!

So lotsa new things: my first post ever on this community, my first workout back, and my new life with the love of my life that began in the midst of the craziest time I’ve ever seen!

Sending much love to all of you; I hope & pray you all are doing well & staying safe❤️

Edited