1000 calorie #workoutcomplete + delicious muffins

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've checked in. Hope all of you are staying well and in good spirits during the COVID-19 pandemic.

I had a dramatic few weeks. I went to visit my family for a week, and found out during the week that my sister may have been in contact with a COVID-19 carrier, so we were all put on quarantine. I wound up staying a week longer, by which time there were no flights available to come back to Las Vegas. My sister, her pup, my partner, and I all drove cross country over the course of 4 days, which was quite the adventure. During the trip, I found that I am being furloughed from my job, which has created a different source of stress. During all of this, I worked out as best I could but did not stress about sticking to my calendar workouts or anything. I took a lot of walks, practiced yoga, and finally got back to Fitness Blender in the past few days.

This morning I got my #workoutcomplete with the new 1000 calorie workout. WHEW!! It was tough but I felt really good. I was feeling it by the middle of the second round of HIIT, but by the end, I felt very proud of myself (and Kelli - WTG on getting through that intense workout!!).

This afternoon, I made some very delicious and nutritious chocolate banana muffins. If you are craving something like this, here is the recipe:

https://frommybowl.com/chocolate-banana-muffins-vegan/

Enjoy! Please be well and feel free to drop some info on how you are experiencing all of this in your corner of the world!