E

5 videos = 40 minute lower body workout!

In the past I prefer longer workouts with warm-up and cool-down included, but since COVID 19 I find my attention span not wanting to go there. Today I took a different approach and put together lots of shorter videos including cardio, strength training, and pilates! Definitely got a great workout!

TOTAL BODY — 5MIN

Calorie Burning Cardio Warm Up - Total Body Warm Up Workout

Alright if you're on this page, it's time to get your workout game face on! How long does your workout last today? 20 minutes, 50 minutes?...

LOWER BODY — 5MIN

5 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout - Butt Lifting, Thigh Toning Workout

In under 5 minutes, this butt and thigh workout thoroughly engages your muscles for a quick and effective burnout style routine. If you have any...

LOWER BODY — 10MIN

Quick Sweat Lifting Session: 10 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout

I swear that I crave strength training sometimes. It makes me feel good, and there's something very satisfying about a good lifting session. My...

LOWER BODY — 15MIN

Leg Slimming Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout to Lift Glutes & Tone Thighs

Pilates is a great low impact, easy-on-the-knees way to tone and shape the lower body, particularly the butt and thighs. We love Pilates for recovery...

CORE — 5MIN

Lower Back Stretching Routine

Years of sports related injuries, everyday life, and just plain inactivity can slowly cause you to tighten up and lose range of motion all over your...