Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, April 3rd

What's up everybody? What's going down? Your directionally challenged host is basically asking how you are doing somewhere in time on your Friday.

In any direction, would you like to look at a Frog-fruit? A Carpetweed, Match Head, or Turkey Tangle? I'm not describing things to eat, music bands, or some crazy new dance move. This flower just has so many common names. You wouldn't think so for something so tiny; the flowers are the size of mini chocolate chips. But it's grabbing some Spring attention, especially with the butterflies.

Now to make a proper transition, what workouts are grabbing your attention? Share how the sweat went or will go. Or how you are enjoying a well deserved rest day. I was on rest yesterday, so that means something a little tougher today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-active-static-strength-workout-strength-and-endurance-burnout ..I was going to go with the other active/static recently released routine, but chose this slightly shorter and HIITless routine instead. Both promise noodle legs, so not sure I'm saving my legs much, lol.

Noodles was metaphorical in that last paragraph, but now we could possibly have it literally as we answer what is for dinner. I will be having/making pizza so I'm properly planned for today! But what are you having? And I can fit a fitness Friday question right here as it kinda has to do with food. We talk about meals a lot here, but what is your favorite time of day to eat? Doesn't matter what you are eating, but when? I think I enjoy a meal most at the end of the day, when things are mostly done and I can sorta relax a bit more. I love to eat any time I'm hungry, but that dinner time seems to be the most chill. Plus, I get to look forward to it all day, like that pizza I'm thinking about before I've even had breakfast. So, what is your time of day you enjoy the most when it comes to meals? As always, I look forward to reading your answers!

Alright, I think I've said all about I need to say right now. Let me remind you guys that we've got so much fun stuff ahead, from a community challenge (https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18306/official-stayconnected-community-challenge-schedule) to a new plus challenge for April (https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans/april-2020-fb-plus-challenge) ..Oh and a brand new 1000 calorie workout will be here on Sunday! So many calories are fixing to get toasted up in here, lol.

..And I also must inform you that this weekend you will have Kim; yes, THAT Kim as your weekend ghost! I think we are all way overdo for a checkim, so you guys look forward to checking in with her! Thanks again, Kim!

Hm, guess I had more to say. I hope you guys have a great day and just a meh weekend. Sound reasonable? ..Ah, who am I kidding? Make the weekdays jealous and have a great weekend too; better if you can. I will see you back here on Monday where we will be officially starting the #StayConnected challenge! I look forward to the group sweat with you all! ..But until then, stay safe, stay home, stay sane. Just all the good stays in your way.

Okay, okay, I'm really leaving this time.