Savannah Recovery Day

I had a workout of feel good stretches for better posture and better sleep instead of doing a workout. I got to take a break today from doing all the working out, and the stretches felt so nice that I was starting to get tired or sleepy. This morning after breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then worked on more my English 2 and I will get it done soon, but I have had a lot of work to do this week. But at least I am getting caught up with my work for my classes, and I also still get time with my family when I am all done with the schoolwork for today. So other than that I have been having so much fun with doing my schoolwork that I miss hanging out with all of my friends at school. But I can still at least talk to them online still in my classes and see how they are all doing and, I can talk to my teachers too and see how they are doing too. I actually get a lot more work done at home than when I am at school, because I don't have all the loud noises to bother me and I can considerate on my work.