Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 2nd

Hey everyone! How are things going today? I hope it's going as much as things can for you. It's good to celebrate the little victories and successes of the day if you have them.

As for our Friday Eve, I've brought the flowers back. In focus is a Hedge Nettle with plenty of its kind behind it. It's a pretty common flower here. So much so, some consider it a weed. But it's only a weed if you don't want it. And this fleet of purple flowers is no weed of mine; just another beautiful wildflower...for FT Cu to mow down. 😂 ..Don't worry; he couldn't eat them all.

So, what is happening with workouts? HITTing hard or moving softly? Tell us how the workouts are working for you today. I think I am going for a rest day. I've been doing 5 days a week for a bit, so I want to mix it up and get a little more rest to tackle something more aggressive tomorrow. But what are you up to? ..I know what some of us are up to on April 6th. We got ourselves a date with a two week community challenge! No idea what I'm talking about? Check out the official schedule of the challenge and all the details in this post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18306/official-stayconnected-community-challenge-schedule

Now, what are you eating? The good, the yummy, and the possibly not so yummy but still questionably edible. What's the word for all things food? I have some leftovers I can scrounge up and work with. Leftovers being tacos, so let's just say that I'm not mad about that!

Alright, this week has kinda flown by and also taken it's time if that makes sense. But the weekend is nigh and for the first time in a while, I've got no ghosts in the pool. If you are new and reading this, I get how that sounds pretty weird and nonsensical. So, would anyone be interested in guest hosting the weekend check-in(s)? ..There's really nothing to it and it can go however you want. The guest hosts (ghosts) are just a lovely way to mix things up so you don't always have my words in your head. So if you'd like to be the weekend host, step up! Variety is always healthy and welcome.

That seems like a solid cue to leave and turn the talking and typing over to you guys. Share the day! The highs, lows, mediums or whatever you want. What ever the day wants to throw or give, you can handle it. One step at a time. Just remember what Daniel says, "You can do anything for ten seconds." Do that roughly 800 times and you will have gone through the entire day.