FB Sweat - Day 11 - Cardio & Core

I completed my workout for today but I didn't do the extra credit. Because it was a 24 min Abs workout with Kellie and Daniel and I just had a Ab workout the other day, so I did not want to do another Ab workout. This morning after I had my breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen, and worked on my Health and just worked on Chapter 7 for the rest of the morning. This afternoon I went down to play for I think an hour and 30 mins. then after that I came up and took a shower, worked on my Art 1, did the piano, and I was going to finish working on my Art 1 project but my mom said not to work on it anymore. So other than that I have had pretty busy day's this week so far, and even though it is a lot of work I mange to get a lot of work done for all my classes. It was cloudy at first this morning and throughout the rest of the day it was nice and sunny, and I thought that it was not going to be a sunny day. But sometimes the weather changes and before you know it the weather is different than, what is was actually suppose to be for today in the weather forecast.