Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

A big day. Filmed 1000 cal workout

I made it through filming the entire new 1000 calorie workout! I started into it not knowing if I would make it all the way to the end, but I decided to give it my best shot. I listened to my body and everything 😁 and made it all the way through.

I was a little nervous, as my normal workouts don’t usually go over 50 minutes. I haven’t worked out at that intensity for that length of time in ~ 2.5 years. But it felt great. That new, free workout will go live this Sunday here onsite, as a thank you for helping us reach 6 million subscribers. This one has a bunch of different training styles weaved in. Mainly, total body strength training and HIIT, but also short bits of Pilates, cardio kickboxing, & Core. We had fun.

Once we finished filming, I showered and *immediately* changed back into soft sweatpants and comfy hoody, because, priorities/high fashion. It’s so nice to do that after a good workout and a shower. Loki & Ollie gave me all the snugglage & Daniel made me lunch. It was nice to get away from the news for half a day and I am grateful to have work to focus on. It’s been a good day 💙 I hope you’re all staying safe.

Edited