FB Sweat- Day 10 - HIIT+ Strength

I completed my workout for today but not the extra credit. Because by the time I was all done with my workout my body was completely wore out and I was ready to be done. This morning I worked on my English 2, had my breakfast, cleaned the Alpaca pen, worked on my English 2 some more and finally did the piano. This afternoon I went down to play for about I think 35-40 mins. then I came up did my workout, took a shower, worked on my Art 1, and just now had some dinner. So far this week has been really busy for me and it is going to be busy everyday for me until, I am all caught up with my work for all my classes and I can finally take a break or a rest. Because doing all this work it's fun and all of that, but it is exosting because of having to do work one thing after the other. It is just unbelievable that my brain is wore out after a long hard-working day of schoolwork, but you have to do it to make sure that you are getting caught up with schoolwork for all of your classes that you have for this term.