How cool is this... thanks to lockdown!!!

Lockdown....I must admit I hate it... but I can’t complain living where I do and still being allowed outside once a day for exercise.

But:

Wow, what fun we are having looking through hours and hours of video. We were living in the Netherlands when our kids were born, with nanny and grandad in the UK. So every month or so we sent them a video to show them what our kids were doing! Considering we started after our son, who is now 31, was born, you can imagine the amount of stuff we now have.

But:

there was also a film of my parents wedding in The Hague in the Netherlands in 1954!!!!! My mom’s brother was a keen amateur cineast. The original super 8 got converted into VHS by a professional firm, then we converted it to DVD and are now converting it to mpeg format. Photo is a still from that film...... I am sooo excited! Imagine seeing your parents’ wedding! My dad passed away 31 years ago and my mum 19 years ago, both after living full happy lives. This is so amazing!

Sorry, I just had to post this. I promise I won’t bore you with all the other really cute stuff!