Incognito Mode

Reputation or health - what's more precious?

Health or happiness – what's more important?

Gain one by losing the other – which is worse?

What a grim start, I know. However, I cannot help but think that my idea of going back was utterly a bad one. It only took a few shifts to realize, I'm not healed enough to be there not now, not ever. But, I am needed and not because of 'them', but because of you. So, I'll stop negative talk. This will pass too.

I'll just keep reminding myself to be selfish, to put myself first. There's nothing wrong with being selfish sometimes. Maybe that's why I'm back to work. It's me who needs to be there, it's me who needs to feel the purpose, it's me who needs to be helping... But ultimately, it's me who needs help. „I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. A.B.“

However, I assure you, the situation here is really not that bad. Except for shopping-mania – that's still a thing and is making me mad. But enough of that topic...

I actually wanted to thank you all for support and also, to let you know I'm going off the grid for a while. I will not disappear completely, however, I won't be able to use the net so often, and that means I won't do weekend ghosting either (Raven). I'll be more of a silent observer. We're going into 24-hour shifts from now on, so no workouts or programs for the time being either. I'm pretty sure, my nutrition is also going to suffer yet again. I can only hope, it won't be in vain.

I know people will talk a few months from now, and say something like why did we do that for that long? when 'only' *enter some small number* people died... Well, that's exactly the point. That's why we are doing this right here, right now, so that when all is over, we have as little as possible lives lost.

That's all, Blendfriends! Stay safe! I'll be back.

Edited