FB Sweat - Day 9 - Core & Cardio

I completed the warm-up the workout and the extra credit for today. It was hard to because I couldn't even do the whole extra credit, because my body was toast and I was done working out. When I was done working out my body felt like a bag of jello and I knew that I couldn't keep going on. When you know that you can't go on any further with the workout and you know that you feel like you need to stop. That is when you should stop and do the cool-down, and know that you at least got in a good workout for the day. Because after I was done with the workout and having my breakfast, I cleaned the Alpaca pen and worked on my Health and folded my laundry and put it away. This afternoon I went outside to play and then I worked on Art and then I worked on my Health again, but I liked it that I was able to go outside and play. Because I just like it when I can get the chance to go outside, and enjoy mother nature while playing with my friends in the game. Especially when you are inside most of the time working on schoolwork and you need to take a break, and when you get a break it is just nice to play outside for a while before you go back to work again.