HKS Accountability Group March 29

Happy Self-care Sunday to Everyone,

Thought for the Day;

"When we are grateful for the little things in our lives, it opens the door to be grateful for many big things. Gratitude and love make the world so much more beautiful"

My self-care today was I actually slept in until 7:45. I am sure I have only slept that late maybe two other times in my life. I was obviously over-due for some extra sleep.

Today is a rest day for me. It is raining here, so I will be making Texas Brownies, building a puzzle and helping Savannah complete an art project for school.

Just a reminder for everyone to check in every couple of days so we know you are okay.

Also I want to give a shout out to Kim and Raven for all the hard work they put in to set up a new Challenge for us all. It is called the StayConnectedChallenge and begins April 6th for 2 weeks.

Here is the link if you are interested in participating with everyone:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18196/stayconnected-community-challenge

Last but not least a huge Thank you and much Gratitude to Kelli, Daniel and their team for all their hard work. They have been doing a great job with all the new blenders keeping content available for all of us and being positive. We love you guys.

Remember to do something nice for yourself on this Self-Care Sunday.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm