🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability Group - Week 4: Sunday, March 29

Happy Sunday, Blendfriends! 😁

I cannot help but think maybe this is Heaven’s cunning plan – skipping Saturday's thread to make us think more about each other, to test our dedication to our common mission – Spring Into Fitness. Hm. 😅 Heaven, I hope you’re OK, just busy.

With togetherness on the mind, Florian was thinking about all of you and your needs again but gave me the reins to ghost this weekend. He’s like our big brother always taking care of us with all his positive energy and his unconditional sharing of knowledge, and he’s always here to give that last push when needed. 🤗

So, how is our mission going in your part of the world? Tell me, tell me. 😊

Don’t be amazed by my Calendar, nor worried – there’s no overtraining involved. I started with Reach a day later than Strong. 😉 So on weekends, I have two recovery days – on Saturday it's the Strong and on Sundays, it’s the Reach.

From week 2, I started to lift heavier, and in week 3 I upped the weights yet again. Only then did I started to feel my workouts again. Oh, how I missed that rush… I-WILL- DO- THIS- LAST- REP- NO- MATTER- WHAAAAAAAT!!! aaaarrrrgghh... yeaaaaah... 💪

So, I finished Strong, and I have a few days of Reach left because I rescheduled to be ready for Thursday’s 1000 calorie monster… I was planning on doing Booty2 with Flex next, but due to work I’ll just freestyle for the time being and see what happens with my work schedule. It's possible, I'll have to let go of my S.I.F. project - body recomposition. For now. 🙄

What Program did you finish and what are your plans for our next 4 weeks?

If you don’t have an idea, maybe you wanna join Community Challenge #stayconnected? More info here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18196/stayconnected-community-challenge

On that same note, many of us have diet goals as well.

Nutrition is better now that my husband is in charge and he’s not budging for now. It’s even easier since there’s no regular shopping as before, so once I’ve depleted my stash – he’s not buying. 😅 And he’s the one doing shopping because I work in a hospital, so we’re thinking about others not going into unnecessary direct contact with me. But it’s only one week and you don’t know me when I’m hungry or sugar-deprived. Well, he does, so I’m sure he actually has some secret stash just in case, you know – of need to save his life. 😅

So, tell me. How do you stand nutrition-wise? Any new recipes? (Yes, Kimberlee, I’m always lurking from behind the curtain.) 😉

And last but not least – tell me how are YOU? Just you. Forget about outside noise for a moment and focus on yourself, just breathe. And tell me how are you feeling in the given moment? 😊

Stay safe, my friends! Or in Heaven’s words: Love and peace to all!

Edited