FB Sweat - Day 6 - Stretches For Flexibility

I completed my workout for today. It was a rest day for me and I thought that it was going to be a workout day. But since it wasn't a workout day I like it that it was stretches because it is a nice way to start the weekend. I have been so busy schoolwork that I even did it at my dad's house and got it all done and out of the way. So now I can relax from doing all that work for my Art 1, English 2, and Health, but I mostly had the most amount of schoolwork from my Health class. So that took me 3 days to do it because Chapter 3 was easy but Chapter 4 took me a little longer to do it, because I had to do it in 2 days. I cannot really go anywhere and have fun until this coiv-19 stops and we can leave the house again. But we can leave the house to go shopping and that is nice and it is fun to go shopping, but it is more fun when you and the family can go somewhere and have some fun. But when you can't really have fun outside then you have to have fun inside the house and figure out what to do to keep you and the family entertain. I just hope that I will be able to go back to school again and hang out with all of my friends and catch up on what's happened. Because that would be nice if we could do that again for the rest of the year, and if we don't then there will be a lot of disappointed kids.