Daily Check-in: Friday, March 27th

Hello and welcome to Friday! Music to the ears or just another day? Either way we've got workouts, food, a Friday, and a picture. All you need is a body to see and do these things, so let's go ahead and get started.

Maybe start with telling the world how you are working out or chilling out today. I'm doing the last main workout from the March 2020 Plus challenge. It's the infamous I-can't-get-off-the-toilet workout! So I'm looking forward to making my legs suffer. And a toilet struggle. That just sounds wrong.

But what never sounds wrong is food. All the food. That's what's next. So what are you grabbing and smacking on? Yo ho, yo ho, a pizza's life for me! Pretty sure I got that wrong too, but rarely can you ever go wrong with homemade pizza. I'm sorry; what did you say you were eating again? I can't see past my dinner.😂

If it seems like we are cruising through these paragraphs, it's because we are. Cruising like this Florida Worm Lizard. It's not really a worm or lizard. It is a reptile that belongs to a group known as Amphisbaenia, and this particular one only found in Florida. So that's a little Florida Friday for you! ..And Mr/Miss Worm Lizard pretty much lives underground, with no need for external eyes or ears. But after being discovered and so rudely interrupted from doing worm lizard stuff, it just wanted to get back to hiding away in the dirt. Can't blame the guy/girl for wanting to hide. The world is probably a bit calmer underground at this point.

But fear not, fellow FB Fam, because on a totally unrelated note, but I needed to put it somewhere, you will have Coby taking the helm as your check-in ghost this weekend. Sound good? Yes, it does.

Alright. I think I need to get on outta here and let you all do the Friday thing, whatever the thing may be. I wish you all a continued healthy and happy day. And if you're staying home, hopefully not going stir crazy. What each of us does makes a difference. Take care guys!

Edited